In a bid to help kick start the local music scene and bring the live community together again, We Broke Free are excited to partner with The Old Fire Station and present a limited series of socially distanced seated live shows!
Thursday's @ The Old Fire Station
£5 tickets (available in tables of 2, 4 or 6 people)
THURSDAY 20th May:
Set in Stone & Bird Shoes
THURSDAY 27th May:
Wave Chase & Monster Logic
THURSDAY 3rd June:
The Bomo Swing & Flow State
THURSDAY 10th June:
Jack Grace & Taya Minchington
THURSDAY 17th June:
The Vixens & Powdered Cows
We Broke Free aiming to bring the best up and coming music from across the globe to the south coast
Important Event Information:
- This show is a seated, socially distanced performance with COVID-secure restrictions in place for the audience, staff and artists.
- Drinks are table service only. ID required for alcohol.
- Tables will be allocated on a first come first served basis. All groups must arrive together and before 7.30pm.
- We will require people to provide contact details on entry for Track and Trace and masks must be worn at all times in the venue apart from when seated unless you're medically exempt.
- Your group size cannot exceed the number of seats you book, and only one transaction can be made per-party. Eg, if you are a group of 4, the lead booker must make one purchase for your group of 4. Your 4 seats will be grouped together for exclusive use of your party. The position of your seats will be allocated by the venue and you will not be able to move seats in advance or at the performance.
- If you or any of your party are showing symptoms of COVID-19 prior to the show, please do not attend as per government guidelines.